Below we show you information about what cookies are, what types of cookies use this site and how you can deactivate cookies in your browser. If you do not find what you’re looking for, write us at email@example.com.
PENSUMO compliance with the provisions of the second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSIS provides that users must be provided with clear and complete information on the use of data storage and retrieval devices and, in particular, on the purposes of the treatment Of the data, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data.
In PENSUMO we use our own or third party cookies to manage the connection to our website that disappear when disconnected from it.Whose purpose is to allow only communication between the user’s equipment and the network, or when strictly necessary to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
We also use third-party permanent cookies (Google) for the following purposes:
To manage this data this website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use this site. Google Analytics uses several cookies, which are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the behavior of visitors, regardless of their actual identity. This cookie does not collect any personally identifiable information except for the IP address.
The information generated by Google Analytics cookies on the use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is processed to produce statistical reports on website activity we use to evaluate the use of this website, to optimize our resources to promote our website, show related advertising to your preferences and to better meet the needs of our actual and potential users.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the user’s previous activity for various purposes
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked as you wish, for this you should only conveniently configure the web browser.
What use do we give to different types of cookies?
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those used to maintain the session, manage response time, perform or validate options, use security features, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the Web page, for example, to define the language, regional or type of browser.
- Analytical Cookies: The analytical cookies are those used by our Web portals, to elaborate navigation profiles and to know the preferences of the users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, using an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest of a user, which product is the most accepted, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising space based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the content edited, etc.
Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
According to your term of stay:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last for as long as the user is browsing the Web page and are deleted at term.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters every time the website is visited.
Is the data collected in cookies used on websites other than PENSUMO?
Some of our cookies are used to generate information in third-party networks or to perform analytics for which we use tools external to PENSUMO.
So what does the above information mean?
Where can I get more information?
Configuring Your Computer to Disable Cookie Installation
In the first place, we inform you that if you disable the installation of cookies, your computer may have some features of this website not available.
Here are links to instructions to disable or configure the installation of cookies on your computer in the various browsers most common:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
In short, anonymity is safe. That is our personal commitment to you as a user of our website.
If you agree with the PENSUMO cookies policy click on TO ACCEPT